- studied Mechanical Engineering with PhD , specialized on Plastics Processing, (IKV, Aachen, Germany)
- 16 years of professional experiance (Krupp, Thyssen-Krupp, SIG) in the last 6 years mainly in the fields of communication / public relations
- book-author, Ghostwriter for customer magazines and magazines for employees, Editor and publisher of bioplastics magazine
- Guest lecturer at different Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany, UK and University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI, USA) over several years
- Different to many PR-agencies, I'm not initially a journalist or expert in the field of advertising/marketing/PR. But I am an engineer capable of analytical thinking and working. That is why I can easily learn about technical products and precesses to write about.
- Winner of the Sicientific Award (Wissenschaftspreis) of the Dr. Reinhold Hagen Stiftung, Bonn, Germany (1994)
- 3 times winner of the "Best-Paper-Award“of SPE (Society of Plastics Engineers, Blowmolding Division, USA)